STORIES SHOW DONORS THEIR SUPPORT COUNTS
Seattle Goodwill helped thousands of people through job training, language classes and other services. They had the data to prove it. But data alone doesn't inspire current donors and attract new ones. It was time to bring the people to the forefront.
JAYRAY WENT TO WORK
- Positioned people's stories ahead of data in the quarterly newsletter and annual report
- Designed pages with large, compelling people photos to build strong emotional connections with readers and potential donors
- Reported Goodwill's growth through a colorful dashboard of easy-to-read graphics
- Received positive feedback from many of the 8,200 who received the report
- Goodwill students and employees have renewed pride in the organization